Due in stock: Discontinued, no longer available
Alternative: Sky+HD Digiboxes
Pace TDS470NB Sky+ (Sky Plus) Digibox
All digiboxes are brand new, come complete with 12 months warranty (supplied by us) and instructions on how to pair your existing Sky viewing card (if applicable)
Pace’s third generation Sky Plus PVR set-top box for BSkyB in the UK, the Pace TDS470NB is the latest in personal video recorder (PVR) technology and design.
With its 80GB hard drive (advertised at 160GB with 80GB useable space) this Pace TDS470NB allows you to utilise the Sky Plus functionality and record a minimum of 40 hours of quality digital TV, as well as enjoy crisp Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Also includes facilities to pause/rewind live TV.
This Pace TDS470NB Sky+ (Sky Plus) Digibox can be used with a subscription or FTV card, or alternatively without for the free-to-air channels only. Ideal for new customers, or existing customers looking for a replacement/upgrade digibox.
The Pace TDS470NB Sky Plus Digibox is highly recommended by us as well as the Thomson DSI8210, but better than the Amstrad equivalent.
Please note that the Sky+ record functionality is free, but only available to those with a new or existing Sky subscription. You cannot use the Sky+ record functionality without a subscription, starting from £17.50 per month (this also applies to recording free channels; this is not possible without a subscription to Sky).
Pace TDS470NB Sky+ (Sky Plus) Digibox Specifications and Features
- Remote Control (includes 2 x AA batteries)
- Scart Lead
- UK Power Lead
- RF Lead
- Telephone Lead (does not require connecting to telephone line)
- Dimensions :: 360mm x 251mm x 72mm
- Weight :: 4.5kg (incl packaging/accessories)
- Dimensions :: 360mm x 252mm x 76mm
NB - The Pace TDS470NB Digibox is also known as the Pace TDS470N Sky Plus Digibox.
- To fully utilise the Sky Plus record functionality, you need to install a Quad LNB and second cable. This will mean you can record one channel whilst watching another, or alternatively record two channels whilst watching something pre-recorded. You can still use the Sky+ functionality with a single cable, but will be limited to watching the channel you are recording.
Click here for delivery times and cost.