Brand new complete with *2 year Humax manufacturers warranty *you must register your product with Humax within 30 days of purchase for the second years cover.
This all new super smart compact Humax HDR-1100S Freesat+HD Freetime 500GB (black) recorder brings you all the very latest technology; providing high quality access to 200+ free television and radio channels, plus the ability to record up to 300 hours of SD or 125 hours of HD content on the in-built 500GB hard drive (twin tuner) with Freesat+. This is the very latest model, available from Satbuyer, an authorised Humax partner.
The HDR-1100S gives you everything you need to be in control of your TV viewing. With Freetime, the award-winning TV Guide from Freesat, you can use the Roll Back TV Guide across 26 channels, to watch shows you've missed from the last seven days (requires UK broadband connection). Enjoy the best of Catch Up TV with BBC iPlayer, ITV player, All 4 (previously called 4oD), Demand 5 and YouTube. Plus Showcase recommends top TV picks of cool stuff to watch, chosen daily by Freesat's Editorial team. Choose from over 200+ Channels including sport, news, movies, kids, music and entertainment; with eleven in picture perfect High Definition. Plus, you can Pause, Rewind and Record your favourite programmes at the touch of a button. You can also use the clever little App from Freesat, to plan and control your TV viewing, when you're at home or out and about. Set up couldn't be easier with built-in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to your broadband, you'll be ready in no time!
The Freesat platform uses the same satellite setup as BSkyB, so if you already have this in place and working, you'll just need to purchase the Freesat Digital Box of choice, plug in and enjoy!
Don't forget that you'll need two cables from your satellite dish to this receiver to fully utilise the Freesat+ record functionality. With just a single cable you can still record the channel you are watching, and receive updates, but won't be able to record one channel whilst recording/watching another.
Humax HDR-1100S Freesat+HD <free time> Features
- Massive 500GB hard drive allowing you to record 300 hours of SD or 125 hours of HD content
- Latest <free time> technology
- Connect to your home broadband by Ethernet or Wifi
- Digitally interactive
- Digital text
- Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles
- Auto setup
- Auto detection of new channels
- 8 days electronic programme guide (epg - freesat mode)
- Now and next electronic programme guide (non-freesat mode)
- Access over 200 Freesat digital channels and radio stations
- Audio description (broadcast mix) dependent
- Supports DiSEqC 2.0 (tbc)
- 2 x SAT input (twin tuner)
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 with HDCP
- 1 x CVBS/L/R (RCA Out)
- 1 x Optical (S/PDIF Out)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Ethernet 100BaseT (RJ45)
- Power consumption in use: tbc
- Standby power consumption: 0.5W
- Size (W x H x D): 280mm x 190mm x 45mm
- Weight: 1.02kg (packing/carton weight including product: 1.65kg)
- Product Code: HDR1100S500GBBL
- Colour: Black
Humax HDR-1100S Freesat+HD <free time> Contents
- Humax HDR-1100S Freesat+HD Digital Box
- HDMI Cable (1.5m)
- Ethernet Cable
- UK Power Supply
- Remote control (inc 2 x AAA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
Humax HDR-1100S Freesat+HD <free time> User Manual and Guides
Important notice - Sky and Freesat products are designed for use in the UK, where broadcasting restrictions apply. Whilst these products will work outside the UK with an appropriate satellite dish setup, many of the Internet based on-demand/interactive services are blocked, requiring a UK broadband connection (or suitable VPN to mask your IP address). By purchasing any Sky or Freesat product from us, you acknowledge being aware of these facts and that some of the advertised services may not be applicable to you. Please contact us for more information.